When you start to play the Seydel Session Steel harmonica you will notice that the sound is bright and comes effortlessly. This blues harmonica is ideal for perfecting the art of bending notes, as the instrument is easy to play because of its streamlined design. It is a quality harmonica that will let you practice bending the notes until you get it just right without having to worry about snapping the reeds or comb. The Seydel Session Steel harmonica is constructed for the more seasoned harp player or player looking to improve on note bending.
Seydel Session Steel Harmonica Features:
- Air tight construction with smooth ABS comb
- ABS comb features recessed German silver reed plates
- Stainless steel reed plates give you a responsive, clear and full sound
- Stainless steel reeds last much longer than harps with brass reeds
- Quality harmonica made in Germany
- Ergonomic cover plates made of stainless steel
- Rounded cover plates at the mouthpiece
- Lip and beard-friendly construction
- Air tight design with finely-cut reed plates for optimized flatness
- Extremely small gaps between the reed and reed plate
- Traditional blues harmonica sound
Love the Seydel Session Steel, but wish there was a slide? The TurboSlide Session Steel is a custom Seydel Session Steel
that has been outfitted with our proprietary harmonica slide.
If you’ve ever wondered where to buy harmonicas and receive excellent customer service, look no further. TurboHarp is the place to buy harmonicas for the beginner and professional harp player who wants to benefit from the experience and innovations of a fellow harp player.
As always, 30-day satisfaction guarantee when you order with TurboHarp.
Trade-in your old clunker harp for an additional $10 discount!